AmpUp is the leading electric vehicle (EV) charging operating system that enables drivers, hosts, and fleets to charge stress-free. Our technology makes it easy for businesses and property owners to manage multiple charge stations and locations on one platform. We enable our customers to achieve their electrification goals faster and easier than they imagined possible. With headquarters in Cupertino, CA, AmpUp’s network and software solutions have been deployed for customers across North America.
A seasoned hardware project coordinator is needed to track and manage all integration projects, customizations and support for particular partners.
- Manage charging hardware integrations to test compatibility with the AmpUp product ecosystem for different use cases.
- Communicate hardware testing updates, status, and risks with internal management and hardware/firmware test results and actions to external partners.
- Improve upon the current hardware evaluation process to set up deployment process with various make and models of hardware and through different commissioning and installation partners.
- Test new internal software product releases and report issues to engineering and product stakeholders.
- Provide technical advice, problem-solving assistance, answers to questions, and program goals with team members and partners. Prepare periodic reports and records on program activities, progress, status, or other special reports for internal management and external partners.
- Perform other duties as necessary to achieve the goals of the program and organization.
- Project management software experience: JIRA, Trello, Zendesk, etc
- Technical background from education or experience
- Knowledge of OCPP
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Extreme ownership
- Structured and organized; process oriented
- A history of adapting and success in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent communications and leadership skills
- Experience testing hardware or software products
- Experience managing and leading external and internal projects
- Electrical engineering training from education or experience
An ideal candidate would be based in Connecticut and flexible to work in person occasionally from the AmpUp Testing Lab.
AmpUp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building & fostering an inclusive & diverse team. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other legally protected status.